Incorporating the expertise which only sixty-five years of experience can bring the Bailey Unicorn has now firmly established itself as one of the most well-designed and most well-equipped caravans available today. All of the layouts in the third-generation range have been appreciably reconfigured to maximise the available interior living space whilst maintaining their accessible unladen weights to provide a choice of eight great-looking models that are as practical as they are comfortable.
The stylish new interior featuring a modern ‘Mendip Ash’ furniture finish is beautifully showcased by the signature vertical front skylight by day and new LED task and mood lighting by night. Italian design locker doors with a dual gloss finish and soft close hinges combine with high quality soft-furnishings plus chrome fixtures and fittings to give models that unmistakable touch of class. Unicorn’s four-season touring credentials are further enhanced with an upgraded Alde central heating system featuring a new more economical boiler, a user friendly digital control panel and an additional washroom radiator whilst the new Truma 100 watt solar panel allows you the extra freedom to holiday where and when you want. These wellthought-out caravans include a host of new features designed to make your life easier. Ranging from the chef-friendly kitchens offering additional worktop space and increased storage, plus a new slim-line Dometic 133 litre tower refrigerator* to the fully-equipped washrooms featuring a separate square shower cubicle complete with a domestic style door and integral lighting. Everything has been considered to make trips away in your new Bailey Unicorn as relaxing as possible.
What makes Unicorn different?
- A top-of-the-range line-up in a choice of eight best-selling layouts suitable for both couples and small families
- Superior safety and security package including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, Michelin branded tyres with anti-tamper WSL safety bolts, AL-KO Secure wheel lock and a TRACKER Retrieve Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
- Re-designed interiors offer more internal floor space, larger kitchen worktops and longer seats for more practical living
- A fully specified Alde programmable central heating system for greater efficiency and improved fuel economy
- Top of the range specification for today’s modern caravanner includes a 100 watt Truma solar panel, DAB Radio/CD/MP3 player with USB connectivity and a slim-line large capacity tower refrigerator (single axle models only)