Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Chipping Sodbury Caravans Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Badminton Road, Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire, BS37 6LH. Our company registration number in England and Wales is 2121957. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to acceptance of the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice and does not constitute an offer or agreement by us to sell the products or provide the services described.
- Some images of products and services contained on our website may include optional equipment or accessories which may not be fitted or available as standard
- Colours appearing on our website may not necessarily be an accurate reproduction of the colour of the item they represent
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a new version on our website. If you use our website from that point on you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the new terms and conditions contained in it. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Unless you have first obtained our written consent, you are not permitted to use or copy any part of our website for use in any work or publication for commercial purpose. Nor are you permitted to create or publish a link to any part of our website or distribute material downloaded from our website to others by any means.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the world wide web and you agree therefore that we are not responsible for the operation or the level of performance of any hypertext, text, banner, logo or other links, the internet or the world wide web or for any telephone charges or other costs that you may incur in accessing and using our website.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the compatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- We do not make any warranty or representation: that any email or other electronic communication we send to you or that you send to us will reach its destination or that it will be private and secure during internet transmission
- We may alter or withdraw our website or any part of it without notice at any time for any reason
- Any delay by us in enforcing our rights against you does not constitute a waiver by us of any right against you or our intention to enforce such rights
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales