We are pleased to launch our own Transit Based conversion this will allow us to offer our customers a full range of motor home sizes from the Transit custom to the larger Transit with the Bailey Endeavor range to the New Alora range of compact coach built motor homes to the Bailey Adamo range.
These compact van conversation are built to a high standard by a local Bristol firm which fits in with our keep it local supply chain as this has always worked well with Baileys.
The base specification is as follows
- Webasto Diesel heater
- 100w solar panel
- compressor fridge
- Thule canopy
- rib style rear seat and bed
- 4 travelling belts
- high quality heavy canvas pop top with double bed in lift up roof.
- 2 burner hob
- solid block style work tops
- choice of cashmere lockers with grey highlights or reversed colour way
- 240v electrics with 12v charger and battery included
- led lights through out the vehicle
- kitchen sink with 12v water pump and 10l fresh water container
- clever storage solutions in the kitchen area.
- option of sliding rear seats to increase storage if needed with no changes to the units inside the vehicle (extra cost)
The vehicle shown
- 130bhp diesel engine
- 6 speed automatic gear box
- cab air conditioning
- sat nav/blue tooth dab radio
- reversing camera
- black alloy wheels
- chrome blue / Magnetic Grey depending on base Vehicle availability
(there will be options on the base vehicle but this will be dependent on availability from Ford ) by working with a local converter we can offer the same conversion on the VW Transporter if this is your preferred vehicle this again will be dependent on availability. If you already own one of these vehicles and you like what you see in our conversion then we can arrange to have you current vehicle converted to the same standard.