Bailey Adamo 69-4
The new Adamo range from Bailey is endlessly practical with a whole host of clever features, such as electric-powered drop-down beds and a large garage space.
Bailey Adamo 69-4 Top Features
- Four berth motorhome with electric-powered drop down bed.
- Ford 2.0 litre, 160 bhp engine with automatic transmission.
- Spacious bathroom with shower.
- Thetford appliances in the kitchen, including 141 litre refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- Large exterior storage featuring power supply.
Living and Sleeping
The living area at the front of the motorhome is spacious and comfortable. Swivel the cab seats to create some extra seating and there’s also domestic style sofa seating with room for everyone to stretch out and relax. These seats can also be converted into travelling seats. The table in the centre of the living area has a telescopic leg and a multidirectional swivel, adding to the flexibility of the space.
There are two generously sized double beds on board. The drop down double has an electric-powered mechanism which is easy to operate and gives you three options as to the bed positioning.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need, from a generous 141 litre tower refrigerator with freezer compartment to the Thetford K-Series combined oven, grill and three-burner gas hob. There’s plenty of storage space for all of your cooking equipment and there’s also a drop-down worktop extension to create a bit of extra surface space when you need it.
The bathroom is surprisingly spacious and features a shower cubicle, a Thetford 12v electric flush toilet and a hand basin.
- Berths 4
- Designated Travelling Seats 4
- Cab Ford Cab (Metallic Silver)
- Engine 160bhp
- Chassis Ford Transit skeletal chassis
- Overall Body Length 6.987m / 22′11″
- MTPLM 3500kg
- MRO 3090kg
- Payload 410kg