Bailey Adamo 75-4I
Endlessly practical, the Adamo range from Bailey is the perfect companion for any adventure.
Bailey Adamo 75-4I Top Features
Automatic gearbox and a powerful Ford 2.0 litre 160bhp engine.
Range of high quality Thetford appliances in the kitchen.
Flexi lounge with convertible travelling seats.
Full wall headboard with stylish lighting.
Shaped wardrobes maximise fixed bed size.
Living and Sleeping
The Bailey Adamo 75-4I features a flexi lounge with twin Aguti convertible travelling seats. This means there are four belted seats for travelling and a large and comfortable lounge space when you reach your destination. This lounge also converts into a double bed. The bedroom is located at the rear of the motorhome and features a luxurious fixed island bed with a full wall headboard and cosy lighting. The wardrobes on either side are shaped to make full use of the available space.
The kitchen is compact, yet cleverly designed with a full range of Thetford appliances to make cooking a breeze on the road. There’s a generous 141 litre tower fridge with freezer compartment, a ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob, and a drop down worktop extension to give you a bit of extra room for preparing meals.
The bathroom is located just before the bedroom with a stylish gloss white shower cubicle fitted with an Ecocamel shower head. You’ll also find a Thetford 12v electric flush toilet, a countertop mounted washroom hand basin and a vanity cupboard with mirrored door and toothbrush holder.
- Berths 4
- Designated Travelling Seats 4
- Cab Ford Cab (Metallic Silver)
- Engine 160bhp
- Chassis Ford Transit skeletal chassis
- Overall Body Length 7.485m / 24′7″
- MTPLM 3500kg
- MRO 3148kg
- Payload 352kg
- Fully adjustable upholstered driver and passenger Captain’s seats with twin upholstered armrests and integrated headrests
- Flexi lounge featuring twin Aguti convertible travelling seats
- Multi-directional and multi-angled slide out TV bracket
- Entrance storage unit completed with hooks, mirror and illuminated entrance grab handle
- Standard ‘Odyssey’ soft furnishings supplied with four scatter cushions
- Thetford 142 litre combined tower refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Drop down kitchen worktop extension
- Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device
- Sheer panel curtains in bedroom area
- Dual shaped wardrobes to maximise fixed bed size
- Full wall headboard with LED lighting strip (model specific)
- Bespoke motorhome bedding set (cost option)
- Rear lounge featuring domestic style sofa seating featuring premium quality fabrics and high density foam filling (model specific)
- Ford 2.0 litre 160bhp engine with automatic gearbox
- Vanity cupboard with mirrored door and toothbrush holder
- Countertop mounted washroom hand basin with swan neck ceramic ball mixer tap
- Electrical pedestal table with multidirectional swivel ‘Nebula Silver’ finish top and telescopic leg